Sunday 6 March 2011

Doing what comes nature-ally!

The theme set by my friend Hels over on the Sunday Stamper today is "Nature". I thought this frame, decorated with variagated leaves fitted nicely with the theme, so, um, here it is :)

I painted the wood frame with white acrylic paint dabber, then sanded it to give an even, "limed" look. The leaves were stamped with tuxedo black memento ink, then coloured with a variety of green promarker shades. I didn't want to post the frame here with nothing in it, so I filled it with an image cut from Tim Holtz's new "Crowded Attic" card stack.

As ever, click on the image for a better view! :)

8 comments :

misteejay said...

Dan the frame is lovely.

Chuckled when I saw 'you' pop out hiding behind your bush heehee.

Toni :o)

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh, leafyess - loving your limed look Dan... tis particularly gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... hope you feeling heaps better xx

Claire said...

gorgeous frame Dan
C
xx

Plush Possum Studio said...

Fun frame-up!
And thanks for your Saturday Freebies! Already I can think of a few projects to make with one!
Rose

fatmonica said...

The frame's great.Love the colours and love that stamp!

Sue in CT said...

I love this frame! This can go in my living room....LOL.

Elaine said...

Great frame - lovely bright colours!!

Gillian .... said...

Love the citrus colours to the Dylusions stamp.

Related Posts with Thumbnails