Wednesday 9 March 2011

Gingersnap Creations - "Office Supplies" Challenge

"Office Supplies" is the theme over on the Gingersnap Creations blog this week. After completing the configurations box that I blogged here I had 3 of the small boxes left, which I thought would be perfect for this project.

I started by joining the 3 boxes together with my ATG gun, then covered them with paper from the Tim Holtz "Crowded Attic" card stack, finishing off the edges with Tissue Tape. I pierced 4 holes in the bottom and inserted large chrome brads to act as feet. I added 2 metal handles to the front and filled the compartments with office supplies (of course!). The tickets were from the "Lost & Found" card stack and the vintage eyeglasse came from the Artistic Stamper. Click one of the images for a larger view.

Pop over to the GC blog to see how the other DT members have interpreted the challenge - go on, you know you want to! :)

11 comments :

Mariannes gjenbruk said...

I love it Dan! So cute ;-)

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Dan ,
am adoring this :)) Great way to use "extra" bo9xes
xx

misteejay said...

Dan this is super - I love all the bit-n-pieces you have used...certainly meets the brief.
I have a couple of these boxes and I'm getting so many great ideas for what to do with them.

Toni :o)

Sid said...

Fab use of those 'spare' boxes Dan !!

Sue in CT said...

Very nice! I hope you win.

elliemook said...

That is really gorgeous. And yet more great inspiration. Thanks

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Looks fabby Dan :D
Julie xx

PetraB said...

This is so cool, love it.

Laura said...

Great take on the theme. Well played.

Kaz Hall said...

Fantastic!! Looking great, thanks for sharing x
kazx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's very cool and it looks wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails