Friday 4 March 2011

Something Just for Me!

It suddenly occurred to me tonight that every single time I've made one of these framed moo pieces I've given it away to someone else. Since I still have a lot of empty wall space to fill, I thought it was time to redress the balance a little, so this is one is all for yours truly! :)

Made from bits and bobs of things I had left lying around so if you look carefully you might recognise parts of things you've seen here before! :) As ever, click on the pic for a better view!

7 comments :

misteejay said...

Glad you have decided to have one of these for 'you'...at least you can enjoy the finished item.

Toni :o)

Hels Sheridan said...

tis lush Dan... hope you feeling better now... think I stole your bug off you!! Loving the other one too... I am very lucky cos I do have one of these gorgeous wall art pieces... have a good weekend x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous, glad you have decided to keep something for you :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Dan, I love this project. Moo cards . . . who would have thought - except talented you!

Sid said...

Why not? Go on spoil yourself !!

Sue in CT said...

Well, it is about time! LOL

Handmade Hannah said...

Really like the graphic quality of this piece. Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails