Sunday 20 March 2011

Freebie #60!

Diorama Card

[As always, these files were only available for 1 week from this blog and have now been removed. Contact me for details of how to access older files]

After posting the diorama card I showed here, I have received several emails asking for copies of the file, so I thought I would give it away as a freebie tonight. Below is a diagram showing how the card goes together. The support strips are used to attach elements at different levels within the card. The great thing about this card is that it also will squash flat for putting in an envelope! Remember to decorate the front and back before you assemble the card.

The file contains elements for the front, back, sides and support strips, which all fit onto a 12x12 sheet of card, to produce a 5x5 card. If you want a larger card, just cut out a larger front, back and strips, and cut the sides on your paper trimmer (they should be 4" x the height of your card).

Please remember you are only allowed to download this file for your own use and can not share it or distribute it to others in any form. I spend a great deal of time creating my designs, please respect the terms under which they are shared.

Again, this template will be "live" for 1 week. Next week it will be taken down. Don't forget, if you have any requests, pass them on! I can't promise, but I will take suggestions into account when planning future templates.

These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.

There is 1 file and I have put it into a zip file to make downloading easier. After saving it, open in the usual way, and drag the file out onto your desktop or wherever you wish to save it.

There are 2 versions of each template:
  • An SVG version which can be imported into the Sure Cuts a Lot or Make the Cut program and then cut out on your Cricut.
  • A DXF version which is Craft Robo friendly, and ready to be imported into your Robomaster software (I'm not a Robo user, so if there are any problems with this, please let me know!)
Simply click on the appropriate button below to download the file!

Any feedback on the templates is more than welcome, and if you have any suggestions for possible future templates you'd like to see, please let me know! If you make anything using one of the templates, please post a link to it here so that others can be inspired by how you've used them!

I hope you like the templates - let me know how you get on! :)


Files © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2011

22 comments :

Artyjen said...

Thank you dan!
xoxo Sioux

Paula said...

I'm loving this, it is AWESOME! Thank you so much!

Hels Sheridan said...

fab freebie Dan, just wish I wasn't a retard and knew how to use it ROFL Loved the card you made btw x

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Dan..yahoozle ate my comment...booooo!! Thanks for the file, hope to play with it next weekend (alas...I work this weekend. Ahh..the life of a busy RN). Hugs, Rockin Robin C

patchworkhen said...

I love this file! I am always looking for something new to try. Thank you for sharing.

blessings, patchworkhen

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the file Dan. Can't wait to try it.

Sue from Oregon said...

THANKS...can't wait to try this!

Gina said...

Thank you Dan.

Saskia said...

Thanks Dan for another great freebie!

Saskia
Netherlands

Sue in CT said...

Thank you Dan!

Unknown said...

Love it!! Thanks a lot for the file.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie. :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Thank you Dan! Best explanation of this technique I've ever seen.

DragonSlayer - Sarah said...

Thanks, Dan!! Awesome as always! Now if I can just figure out how to put it all together! Thanks for your generosity with your files AND your talent!!! :-)

Patricia Weitzel said...

Thanks so much! I love this.

Trisha said...

Your diorama card is wonderful. Whank you for sharing this file. I have an Easter idea for it. I especially like your instructions--and the visual helps me so much!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Awesome file Dan......I love the intricate things you create!!!! This would have SO many purposes!!!! Thank you for sharing it and I hope you have a very blessedd ay!!

Anonymous said...

This looks like FABOULOUS fun! You have such a great style, unmatched by ANYONE!! Thank so much for the freebie and I will link to your blog if I make and post something online:)

JenO said...

Thanks again Dan! I love the 3D stuff, I have a hard time wrapping my brain about how to make these things, I'm so glad your brain works better for that than mine! ;)

Lyn said...

Wow, Dan, thanks! It was only yesterday I was pondering on buying a template for this technique :-D

Marcy said...

Wow thank you!! Can't wait to try it!

Heidi said...

Thanks! Would love to see how you use it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails