Wednesday 23 March 2011

Gingersnap Creations - "Ginger/Copper/Rust" Challenge

"Ginger/Copper/Rust" is the theme over on the Gingersnap Creations blog this week. This also marks my last project for the design team. It's been a fun (though crazy) time, with "life" getting in the way for a while, during which time I had to step down from the team for a spell. I'm so grateful that they were kind enough to give me that time when other priorities took me away from crafting temporarily!

This card has copper stars, a copper tab and brads and rusty colours so I think it qualifies! :)

I want to take this opportunity to wish the team every success for the future and hope that the team members, both new and old, have a great next 6 months! Why not pop over to the GC blog to see how the DT members have interpreted the challenge - go on, you know you want to! :)


7 comments :

misteejay said...

Another great project Dan - I love the way you have coloured the stamped image.

Toni :o)

Andrea said...

what a good design Dan and love the stamps you used, as ever inspiring x

Sid said...

Nice one Dan !!

Handmade Hannah said...

A great project. Love the copper tab and the expression on the girl's face. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

LOVE those copper stars!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully done! Great design!

Sue in CT said...

Really like the copper. Great project.

Related Posts with Thumbnails