Friday 26 November 2010

Just hear those sleigh bells ring-a-ling!

I'm not sure why I've picked that title, there's not a sleigh in sight here, but the song is in my head right now so that will have to be reason enough! :)

The tag, reindeer and "believe" were cut on the Cricut. (The reindeer I think was designed by Denise from Boca - I've contacted her to confirm that, and if it is I will put in a proper credit and link).

All stamps were Tim Holtz @ Stampers Anonymous and colour was mostly distress ink pads, with a bit of promarkery thrown in for good measure! Rock Candy stickles was wiped over the letters. As ever, click on the image for a larger view. Comments welcomed! :)

21 comments :

Deanna Mulder said...

Dan, your tag is wonderful. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love it, Dan!!!


marzee
marzeecarnes@hotmail.com

D Q said...

Great tag!

Craphty said...

Fabulous just want to go and make one now.6.30 am!

misteejay said...

Oh my, that is lovely. You couldn't possibly use those wonderful tags on gifts - they might get spoilt.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Another fab tag - and I didn't do so there but I adore your Christmas village idea. I so wish I had the space to put one up because I would SO do that. Can't wait to see he display when it's done.

MA

Kirsti said...

Gorgeous!!! X

Dorothy said...

Love this Dan!

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful tag Dan. Your work is amazing!

Suzy said...

Absolutely love this tag Dan - the colours are so rich

Glen said...

Ooo...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Dan. Fab tag and LOL @ there being no sleighs! *Ü* I'm off to get my Christmas cds ready for next Wednesday! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

Mole said...

Great tag, I love the way you've combined the elements and colours.

Kath said...

Gorgeous tag!

Anonymous said...

Oh What an AWESOME tag Dan!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag, Dan. You certainly captured the season with this one. Love it!
Patsy

Netty said...

Terrific tag, love the old fashioned look you have created. Annette

Elaina said...

A great tag, really says Christmas.

Pam said...

I love everything you do!! Thanks for sharing with us

Lori said...

Love it Dan! The colors are gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

Wow! I love your tag, Dan!

Unknown said...

Dan - I love this tag - awesome!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails