Saturday 27 November 2010

Freebie #58!

Christmas Village House
[ETA - This file is no longer available here]

Another Friday, another freebie!

So many of you liked this house when I posted it the other day that it was pretty clear what my freebie should be this week! :)

The house in the photos was sized so that I could fit 2 on 1 sheet of A4 or letter card.

Please remember you are only allowed to download this file for your own use and may not share it or distribute it to others in any form. I spend a great deal of time creating my designs, please respect the terms under which they are shared.

Again, this template will be "live" for 1 week. Next week it will be taken down. Don't forget, if you have any requests, pass them on! I can't promise, but I will take suggestions into account when planning future templates.

These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.

There are 2 files and I have put it into a zip file to make downloading easier. After saving it, open in the usual way, and drag the file out onto your desktop or wherever you wish to save it.

There are 2 versions of each template:
  • An SVG version which can be imported into the Sure Cuts a Lot or Make the Cut program and then cut out on your Cricut.
  • A DXF version which is Craft Robo friendly, and ready to be imported into your Robomaster software (I'm not a Robo user, so if there are any problems with this, please let me know!)
Simply click on the appropriate button below to download the file!

Any feedback on the templates is more than welcome, and if you have any suggestions for possible future templates you'd like to see, please let me know! If you make anything using one of the templates, please post a link to it here so that others can be inspired by how you've used them!

I hope you like the templates - let me know how you get on! :)

Templates © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2010

39 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the file... I just recently found your blog...so far I love what I see... Just wish I could have all of your files...Do you sell them?

KimberlyO said...

This is awesome Dan!! Thanks so much for sharing this file. :)

911barb said...

Thanks Dan! your the best

Scrapthat said...

thanks so much!! super cool thanks!

Netty said...

ooh I wish I could download them but don't have those sort of machines. Any chance of just the measurement Dan please. Annette

Marg said...

Lovely!! Thank you.

Unknown said...

Great file, thanks for the gift.

Vicki Rochester NY said...

Thank you SO much -- these will be perfect as the centerpiece for my Christmas dinner table. I appreciate your generosity!

Else49 said...

Just lovely. Thank you!

Chris Hanselman said...

Thanks Dan....I love it

LadyTrucker said...

Thanks for a wonderful file Dan. You are very generous!

Mimi2six said...

Thank you so much for these files, they are great and I can't wait to use them. I appreciate you taking the time to create and then share. Thanks again.
Sammie Bryant

Anonymous said...

Dan. You totally rock! :-D Thank you for sharing these. Jude.x

Becky said...

Thanks Dan! Such a brilliant idea.

Artyjen said...

Thanks Dan! Looking forward to using it :)
xoxo Sioux

Terris chocolat said...

Thank you Dan I love the little house,
Terri

Saskia said...

Oh, I love it! Thank you so much, Dan!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Thanks Dan, they are really cute. Hope to get time to play soon.

Fiona said...

Thanks Dan - just got referred to your site. I am going to have a go at this with my new eCraft!!

Thanks so very much, really decent of you!

Joanne26b said...

Thanks again Dan x

Weezy said...

Thank so much Dan! My mum is just going to love some of these :)

yvette said...

Thank you so much Dan, I don't know what we would do without you!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

I just saw some like this in a catalog (expensive) and thought someone must have a cut file, and I could use tea lights! So, thank you and your timing is perfect!

Rhonda said...

Thanks Dan. I just love this little house.

Elaina said...

Thank you so much for sharing your house file. I still would like to see your finished village though!

Trisha said...

Wonderful file for adding to my little Christmas village! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Dan,
What a great file. I tried to make these the other day without my cricut. I had found a printable form. Hehe...your's are nicer. Love the fact that you put an opening in the back also. Think I will glitter mine up too. Thanks sooo much for sharing, keep the creative juices aflowing!!! Love your blog!!!

Ruthie said...

Hey Dan - thanks so much for this - I loved the little houses earlier in the week so am just so chuffed you did this as a freebie!

Suggestion for a file - how about Hannukah - with so much Christmas I dont know what to do for Hannukah (my mother in law, no less!)

Thanks babe

Rx

DragonSlayer - Sarah said...

Ah! How sweet! I loved this house! I was hoping it might be a freebie some day!! Thanks for sharing, you are always so generous with your time and talent!! :-)

Theresa said...

Thank you! Love the look of this house. I can see it in all colors for a village.

Lisa Avolio said...

Darling little house! Thanks so much for sharing it. Can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Paula said...

Dan- these are lovely. I can see using this year round for any holiday!! (Valentines, Easter, Halloween, etc!!!) Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

As always Dan, GREAT project.
Thanks

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

thank you, thank you, thank you!

-- dalis

Solange Damásio (Sula) said...

Thanks a lot!! Lovely!!

froebelsternchen said...

Thank´s a lot!

Your christmas cards are all awesome !

xxx from Vienna AUstria

Susi

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Thanks for the file Dan!!! Can't wait to play with this. I may incorporate the wonky house file I got from you a while back too, and make a funky village. You rock!! Hugs, Rockin Robin C

Cheri said...

Thanks for sharing this Dan. Everything you make is interesting and a "must-have".

Lalia Harris said...

Thanks for the file! That is super cute! I was thinking about the houses you've designed in the past just the other day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails