Friday 19 November 2010

A (Gr)inchie Christmas Card

I hesitate to call this a Christmas card, as it was thrown together with so little effort I'm embarrassed! Having said that, I didn't set out to make a card at all, I had realised earlier that I hadn't stamped some of the Inkadinkado clear stamps I got a few weeks back, so had a little play with them to see how they'd turn out. I don't plan on sending this out to anyone, but it gave me a chance to play around with arranging the images and see how they worked in relation to each other. Having said that, there is a LOT of Rock Candy Stickles glitter on this, and it looks a whole lot better in the flesh than it does in this scan! :)

8 comments :

Lori said...

Looks great Dan! This would be terrific as a card, and being as how it's so easy, you could mass produce about a 100 or so....lol..

misteejay said...

I think it looks great and is a super idea for anyone who has to make a lot of cards for Christmas as it would be so easy to set up a production line of all the elements.

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

looks fab from here

Nancy Wethington said...

Lovin' this and the monochromatic look!

voodoo vixen said...

Love this Dan, it reminds me of the old fashioned blue china my grandmother always had on a shelf. Why wouldn't you send it out? I would give it a place on the mantelpiece without any problem!! :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab inchies... I have some of those stamps and have ... *ahem* NEVER used them!!! Shall follow your lead and blatantly copy you methinks LOL Have a FAB weekend x

D Q said...

I like it.

Lalia Harris said...

I love it! I cringe at the thought that this one isn't good enough to send out. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails