Sunday 14 November 2010

3rd Time's The Charm!

This is the last Santa tag you'll see from me - when I close my eyes I can see them dancing in front of me! LOL I like the snow much better on this one, it was stamped with a paint splattery image and makes nicer snow I think. I'm going to do half of my tags like this and half like the Santa with holly one. (Like many of you, my family don't really appreciate or understand how much time and effort go into these things, so I've tried to make a trade off here between how good it looks and how quickly copies can be made!).

10 comments :

cal8007 said...

Hello Dan!! Love all your tags and the other projects you have posted in the last month or so. I'm still using your free files, but I've been missing some new one from you.

Happy cutting and stamping!!

Carmen

misteejay said...

I love them all Dan - each version has something about it that is great. Glad you have decided what 'works' for you...it can be so frustrating when you like something, but...........

Toni :o)

Dorothy said...

Great Dan!!!

Nancy said...

I really like all 3, though the first one is still my fav.
I still think you should make some for me, once you're done with yours, of course. *lol*

liz a. said...

you made me laugh! i have the same family! some of them just roll their eyes when you describe what you did to make something look awesome, bless their little hearts! loved these tags, great job, and thank you for so many interesting/delightful posts with all kinds of eye candy.

Netty said...

Happy Stamping. Annette

Cyndi - Dreams Unltd said...

I hope you mean UNLIKE many of us your family doesn't appreciate the time.... As a perfectionist myself, I certainly appreciate the time and effort put forth in al your creations. I have a hard time getting Christmas and birthday cards made because I can tweak them for HOURS and HOURS making each one just right and special for that individual....

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby Santa tags - love them all Dan and thanks for linking in with teh Sunday sTamper too x

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Really nice versions of santa tags you show here...love everyone of them....

D Q said...

I like this one too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails