Tuesday 20 October 2009

Live Life!!

2 more pages for my little book today - these aren't actually going to be sequential in the book, but I've put them together here as they use the same colour pallete, so I thought they'd look good on the page.

On a separate note, yesterday was apparently "Evaluate Your Life" day (thanks for the info Hels!), so it's also timely that these appear today (even if it's a day late!).

Inks are all Ranger Distress pads, stamps on first one are PaperArtsy, Stampers Anonymous and the "Live Life" is from a clear set I have but I forget who they're by. Stamps on the 2nd page are S.A. for the cityscape and Lost Coast Designs for the pencils.

10 comments :

voodoo vixen said...

This book is going to be brilliant Dan!! Love the colours and the eerie feel of it, its what you do bestest my friend!!

Am I alone in thinking the wee guy looks like that scissorhands chappie with specs on??? No? too much caffiene eh? LOL

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great Pages :) love the colours.
xx

Rachel said...

Fab pages.

I think the man looks like Hugh Fearnly-Wittingstall

mckinkle said...

What great images, really contemporary and the colours are gorgeous.
Keryn :D

Carmen said...

See now I thought he looked a wee bit John Lennon...ish. Gorgeous colours - will you be showing us the book all assembled?

Pia said...

so brilliant, cool, lovely colours and image

Andrea said...

these pages are superb Dan and love the stamps you have used x

Melissa said...

I thought he was Ozzy LOL but I do see the Edward Scissorhands.

Hels Sheridan said...

Love the stamps you used and the chap looks like Ozzy :O))

misteejay said...

Gosh this book is going to look fab when all put together. Love the colour used on these two pages.

Toni :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails