Saturday 6 September 2008

Saturday Freebie #14!!

Fee Fie Faux Postage!!

[EDIT - These files are no longer available! Email me for details on how to access previous weeks files!!]

It's Saturday again, and that can only mean one thing - an awful pun for the title of this post! No, that's not what I mean, I mean it's time for some new, original, FREE shapes for you to download!!

Today's selection are faux postage edges. They can be cut as-is to get the edge on their own, or cut as blackout to get a post-edged plate! Cut them out in any size you like, in the cardstock of your choice! Great for scrapbooking or cardmaking - why not use them as fun edging for photos on a page, or to enhance stamped pieces as shown here?

Here are images of the files, along with an idea of what the cut example will look like. As usual, I have cut these out on the Cricut before uploading them, to make sure that they cut as they should! Click on the images to see a larger view.

Again, these templates will be "live" for 1 week. Next Saturday, they will be taken down, and new ones will replace them. Don't forget, if you have any requests, pass them on! I can't promise, but I will take suggestions into account when planning future templates.

These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.


Because there are 4 files, I have put them into a zip file to make downloading easier. After saving it, open in the usual way, and drag the templates out onto your desktop or wherever you wish to save them.

There are 3 versions of each template:
  • A printable version (JPG files) that you can import into a program like Word, then resize, print, cut out and use like any other paper template (these are NOT Word files, so don't use File/Open in Word! Use Insert/Picture to bring them into a Word document).
  • An SVG version which can be imported into the Sure Cuts a Lot program and then cut out on your Cricut.
  • A DXF version which is Craft Robo friendly, and ready to be imported into your Robomaster software (I'm not a Robo user, so if there are any problems with this, please let me know!)
Simply right click on the appropriate button below, and choose "save link..." or "save target..." and save your template!

Any feedback on the templates is more than welcome, and if you have any suggestions for possible future templates you'd like to see, please let me know! If you make anything using one of the templates, please post a link to it here so that others can be inspired by how you've used them!

I hope you like the templates - let me know how you get on! :)

Templates © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2008

34 comments :

Mary said...

This one is really nice! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Cool idea. Thanks for sharing.
Will be a huge timesaver if I'm looking for a stamp shape!

Anne said...

Excellent template thanks Dan

misteejay said...

Another super template - thank you Dan.

Toni :o)

Sharon said...

Thank you so much they are wonderful your so great to share.

Melissa said...

Dan:

I've been waiting for something like this. You are beyond words. Every week gets better and better.
Thanks for all you do.

Heather said...

These are awesome!!!! Thanks Dan!!!

Minxy said...

More excellent freebies.... Thank you Dan, your a real Gem.

nylene said...

Thank you! These will come in handy for a project my granddaughter is doing tomorrow. So kind of you to share.

Anonymous said...

Dan, you are such a clever chap. I look forward each week to what you come up with. Thank you for your kindness in sharing. :o)

Joana24 said...

thanks Dan , love frames
hugs
joana xxx

Gina said...

Yet again Dan you're a star. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dan, for another great freebie!

Saskia
Netherlands

Unknown said...

thanks dan i love these stamp shapes, this has become a saturday morning ritual lol

PatriciaStamps said...

Thank you for sharing. These will be fun to play with.

Unknown said...

These are fabulous Dan and can be used for so much! Thank you

Sheila said...

Dan....these are absolutely fantastic.
Thank you very much.

Dorothy said...

Hi Dan
Thanks for sharing!!
I saw your video and attempted to create a card using the inks and masking. It turned out just ok.
I think I will just be you when I grow up!!
thanks again!
Dorothy

2ndchance Paper Craft Tool
2ndchance55@att.net
vcrlady.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

these are great Dan and I adore the decorations you have done on them x

Janice said...

OOh fab, thanks a million!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dan, Very useful, love the decorated examples.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Thank you so much and coming from such a good looking guy. Who'da thunk it. I appreciate your hard work and your talent. I only wished I lived closer to you.

June said...

Thanks for sharing more fab templates, I wil have a play as soon as possible.
June x

Allet said...

Thanks a lot Dan, they look beautiful.
Allet

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Thanks once again Dan. These will be very useful - I have some scalloped shapes for my Robo but these will work in a negative way too, to have a scalloped edged aperture.
Anne (Little Lion) x

Anonymous said...

I tagged you because "I love your blog"

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the freebies this week.. especially Gladys! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for all that you share!

WendyB said...

Wonderful again, thanks.

crafty creations said...

Thanks Dan

John Dyhouse said...

Thanks for a great set of templates.

jakey said...

Thank you! :-)

FireSong Creations said...

I've just discovered your blog Dan, what fantastic files & the distress ink video was fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

There is an award with your name on it ...

right here:-

http://acraftingjourney.blogspot.com/2008/09/javablu-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails