Monday 29 September 2008

Jukebox Joy!!

Look what I won in a contest on the Cricutlovers Yahoo group! (A great bunch of friendly people in that group btw... check it out here if you're a cricut owner!) Well, I won it a little while ago, but I was only just able to collect it in the past few days.

A few days after I joined the group they had a quiz, with a Cricut Jukebox as the prize. The questions were related to the group, so as a new member I knew absolutely none of the answers. I decided to join in anyway, and I just made up some funny answers and sent them in. Apparently the kind lady that had donated the prize laughed so much at my answers, they awarded a Jukebox to me too!! How cool is that? :)

Huge thanks to Kim from Cutters Creek for sending the prize, it's much appreciated!! :) (Oh, and Kim? I think you may have sent me a faulty one. I've been putting dimes in the slots on the top all day, and it still hasn't played any of my songs! LOL)

9 comments :

June said...

Dan,What a fab prize well done you!
June x

voodoo vixen said...

LOL - you are one lucky guy!! Keep putting the pennies in and maybe it'll play you a tune!!

Wacky Jacky said...

Well done Dan - what a lovely prize for showing your sense of humour!! xx

Andrea said...

now I can see what you were telling me about, it looks to technical for me, and well done on winning it and I am not at all suprised as you are funny LOL xx

Ishadow said...

too funny about the funny answers....and if you keep putting hte $ in the slots- you'll save up for somemore cricut carts. :) enjoy your jukebox!

Chriss Rollins said...

brill prize, it does look a bit like a juke box lol.
chriss x

Unknown said...

Fabulous prize Dan - Congratulations! XXX

Heather said...

LOL!!!! Glad you got yours Dan :) I'm still waiting for mine, but I imagine it will be here any day now :)

Maybe the price has gone up -- I'll try quarters in mine LOL!!!!

misteejay said...

Congrats Dan - I'm sure it is well deserved.

Toni :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails