Friday 3 October 2008

Saturday Freebie #18!

Can you "goose" what it is yet?

[EDIT - This file is no longer available from my blog. Email me for details of how to access previous files]

It's Saturday again, and that can only mean one thing - another awful pun on my blog! No, I mean it's time for some new, original, FREE shapes for you to download!!

Today's might seem a bit of an odd one, a goose! I was sitting in my friend's back yard where they have a statue of a goose on the lawn, trying to think of a design for this weeks freebie, I'm sure you can imagine the rest!

This shape is actually VERY versatile, and will work wonderfully on baby/children's pages or cards, kitchen/cooking themes and even Christmas!

I don't have access to my Cricut this week, so if anyone would care to cut them and post a comment to let others know that they cut well, I'd be very grateful! Click on the images to see a larger view.
Again, these templates will be "live" for 1 week. Next Saturday, they will be taken down, and new ones will replace them. Don't forget, if you have any requests, pass them on! I can't promise, but I will take suggestions into account when planning future templates.

These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.


There is only 1 file this week, but I have put it into a zip file to make downloading easier. After saving it, open in the usual way, and drag the template out onto your desktop or wherever you wish to save them.

There are 3 versions of each template:
  • A printable version (PNG files) that you can import into a program like Word, then resize, print, cut out and use like any other paper template (these are NOT Word files, so don't use File/Open in Word! Use Insert/Picture to bring them into a Word document).
  • An SVG version which can be imported into the Sure Cuts a Lot program and then cut out on your Cricut.
  • A DXF version which is Craft Robo friendly, and ready to be imported into your Robomaster software (I'm not a Robo user, so if there are any problems with this, please let me know!)
Simply right click on the appropriate button below, and choose "save link..." or "save target..." and save your template!

Any feedback on the templates is more than welcome, and if you have any suggestions for possible future templates you'd like to see, please let me know! If you make anything using one of the templates, please post a link to it here so that others can be inspired by how you've used them!

I hope you like the templates - let me know how you get on! :)

Templates © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2008

18 comments :

9kids said...

Thanks for goose-ing me this week, Dan!

KimberlyO said...

Thanks Dan!!

Barb Smith said...

These are great, Dan! Thanks so much for all you do...you are so appreciated. *smile*

Heather said...

I've been goosed!!!!! LOL!!! Thanks Dan!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all your files Dan.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Does 9kids know what gooseing means? :-O lol
This will be great for Christmas Dan, I'm so glad you actually put 'geese a-laying' as it probably wouldn't have occurred to me :-/
Anne x

voodoo vixen said...

Love the goose theme Dan, thanks so much!!

misteejay said...

Thank you for sharing

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan! thanks for sharing.....again!!.hope your enjoying your stay in the USA!

June said...

Thanks for another fab template Dan.
How about some more animals :)
June x
PS I'm saying nothing about the previous comments about being goosed ;)

Bagpuss said...

Thanks again Dan - especially for the card ideas on how to use these too :)

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!!

Sheila said...

Thanks Dan......looking forward to playing with this one.

Andrea said...

great template Dan and love the examples x

Anonymous said...

Love the goose. Thanks for sharing!

Will you be doing any Christmas ornaments or tress or the like coming up?

Thank you for all you share.

Sandee Q.
Akron Ohio

crafty creations said...

Thanks again Dan

Kim said...

Great goose, thanks.

Shirley said...

Thanks as always Dan
XX

Related Posts with Thumbnails