Monday 6 October 2008

Notebook Winners!!



Thanks to the boffins at random.org, I have chosen the 4 winners of the notepads I made during my Bind-it-All video!! There were 99 comments left on the post, and counting according to the random numbers that came up, the winning comments are:

Anonymous said...

Your video made it much easier to understand than the demo at the LSS.

Thank you!

marda

wisher said...

great tutorial Dan - thanks

inspires me to actually use my BIA

knitkath said...

Brilliant video, the light bulb has come on! You explained it all so simply and it is now so easy for me to do! Thank you!

Joy said...

Dan that is the best BIA tutorial I have seen and very very clear instructions. I am inspired to get out my BIA and give it a go Thankyou xx

So Marda, Wisher, Knitkath and Joy, please email me to claim your prizes!!

4 comments :

Andrea said...

well done to all the lucky winners x

crafty creations said...

Well done everyone!!!!

Oh well maybe next time!!!

Shirley said...

Congratulations Ladies...lovely prizes :)

June said...

well done to the winners, what fab prizes you have!

Related Posts with Thumbnails