Friday 10 October 2008

Not my work but...

... I went along to the monthly stamp club at Your Pad or Mine? in Garden Grove. I met a great bunch of people, ate some free candy (always good!), made a card using twinkling H2Os (which I'd never tried before) and demonstrated a couple of stamping techniques!

Every time they meet, they pick a theme for the next meeting, then make cards to swap. This months theme was "Fall", and though I only had a couple of hours, I raced home to make some ATCs to swap. Here are the cards I got in return... a real mixed bag of techniques and styles! Aren't they great? There's even 1 all the way from Australia!

5 comments :

Andrea said...

Dan these are great and just adore the blue with the trees at the top, glad you had a great time x

June said...

A lovely load of atcs, I just love the autumn colours.
I havent used the twinkling h2os either how did you find them (I like Jennies mica powder paints)
June x

Dan said...

I like Jennie's mica paints better too June, I prefer the powder to a solid block of paint.

AngelaC said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards Dan... I even like the one with spider!

Ann said...

Great selection of cards & a great idea too Dan! Sounds like a good day out xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails