Monday 9 June 2008

"Round" ATC

This is for the Think Monday, Think ATC challenge, where the theme was "round".

The face and buttons were stamped and masked, then the tag was coloured with blended broken china and faded jeans distress ink pads. The script was stamped in faded jeans, along with the spiral binding in black. I coloured one of the flowers I cut out on my cricut with the broken china pad and fixed it in place. Lastly the edges were distressed a little with walnut stain ink, and sanded.

I hope you like it, click on the image to enlarge it. :o)

26 comments :

Sandy said...

Wow this is really awesome.
Wonderful ATC. Love it.

Char said...

Gorgeous ATC..

Andrea said...

Like it I ask myself, I love it another great piece of your talent, thanks for sharing Dan, I need those flowers to xx I also need more lost coast stamps

Faye said...

This is a beautiful work of art, dan. Your workmanship is superb.

Rika said...

Wonderful ATC, great background.

crafty creations said...

Fantastic atc

Shaz said...

fab!!!

Angie C said...

Gorgeous Dan

vintage wil said...

gorgeous atc !

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wonderful ATC!

~*~Patty S said...

Your ATC looks great! Such neat stamps and techniques you used!

Anonymous said...

Great ATC Dan. Well done. xxx

Gabi MeWi said...

This looks really great.

Willy said...

Wonderful ATC!

Unknown said...

Superbe !!

Hermine said...

Gorgeous, love it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece. Great colours and I really like the the flower.

Claudia said...

You are incredibly talented, i've just spent a happy time looking through your blog!

voodoo vixen said...

A beautiful ATC, Dan, as always!!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous ATC

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgoeus!!

Shazza said...

just love this, I have that stamp but yet to use it. Love the colours, they always look so vivid on your projects
Shazza
x

Unknown said...

I love this ... I really need that stamp .... I could have spot lit it using the spot light technique on my spot light ATC :0)

Jann said...

This is a wonderful ATC!

Sian said...

Great. I love it!

Craftyideas said...

Love your ATC absolutely gorgeous love the colours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails