Monday 30 June 2008

I've been tagged!

Thank you (see, I was raised to be polite!) to Joy for tagging me :) Visit her here to see the cute things she makes. I have 5 questions to answer...

1. What was happening 10 years ago? I was about to give up full time work to return to university full time.
2. Name 5 things to do today - Make something Christmas-y. Have beans on toast for the first time in yonks! Watch Wimbledon. Make something not Christmas-y. Go to bed.
3. Snacks I enjoy - Popcorn, mixed salted nuts, nachos.
4. Things I'd do if I was a millionaire - Buy a big house with a huge craftroom. Travel a lot.
5. Places I have lived - Chicago, New Jersey, London, Newcastle-upon-tyne, Middlesbrough.

I will not be passing this tag along, as I can't think of anyone that wouldn't be irritated at being tagged by me again! LOL

1 comment :

Joy said...

Thanks for the info Dan xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails