Saturday 7 June 2008

Free template Saturday #1!

[EDIT - These files have been enhanced with extra shapes, and are now available again! Email me for details!]

Today is the start of a new feature on my blog. Every Saturday I will upload a free, original template that you can download and use as you wish! Each template will be available for 1 week only - when the new template is made available each week, the old one will be taken down.

There will be 3 versions of each template:
  • A printable version that you can import into a program like Word, then print, cut out and use like any other paper template.
  • A cuttable version which is in SVG format and can be imported into the Sure Cuts a Lot program and then cut out on your Cricut.
  • A DXF version which is Craft Robo friendly, and ready to be imported into your Robomaster software (I'm not a Robo user, so if there are any problems with this, please let me know!)

Simply right click on the appropriate button below, and choose "save link..." or "save target..." and save your template!

Any feedback on the templates is more than welcome, and if you have any suggestions for possible future templates you'd like to see, please let me know! If you make anything using one of the templates, please post a link to it here so that others can be inspired by how you've used it!

This weeks template is the one I've used for the wonky houses I've been making lately. Here are two examples, and a picture showing all the parts that are included in the template. Click on an image if you want a larger view.



I hope you like the templates - let me know how you get on! :)

These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.

Templates © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2008


46 comments :

Carole Bryson said...

Cheers Dan - they're fantastic !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this ... It's great Maureen

Andrea said...

what a brilliant idea and thankyou Dan x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Thank you Dan, I feela house coming on :)
x

Anonymous said...

They are great, thanks very much, (Bonjen3 UKS)

Kreativgeschwafel said...

That's very generous - thx!!!

Alibee said...

thanks Dan it's fab

monika said...

you keep me busy Dan, love your stuff

Unknown said...

Thansk so much dan... I have no completed my own little house. Thanks ever so

Anonymous said...

Oh Dan! Thank you for building me such a lovely little house for me to decorate!!!! Ozzycat!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, I should come back, I like this kind of freebees, Els from the Netherlands

voodoo vixen said...

OK, so where was this template when I needed it last week for the front of my mini book???? ;)
Brilliant stuff, thanks Dan, you are a generous soul.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, great template Dan, thanks very much. I seem to have stalled half way through making my houses, so maybe this will inspire me to finish them off!

Rachel said...

wow how fabulous thanks! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow you are clever thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much - brilliant.

Ang C said...

Thankyou Dan

very generous of you

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Can't wait to use it. - Lisa

Anonymous said...

fantastic Dan - thankyou SO much for sharing!! (iana)

jay670120 said...

great idea to have a template everyone can use x

Unknown said...

Thank you Dan - cannot wait to use it XXX

Anonymous said...

thank you Dan , love them, Kate1996

Joy said...

Thanks Dan I've been wanting to make this ittle house xx

justthesmallstuff said...

What a fabulous blog.

Hels Sheridan said...

Cool Dan, thanks for this, I think I may just be able to sweet talk Grim into printing these off for me :O))

Craftyideas said...

Thank you Dan.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thank you Dan xx
I have my hard hat on and I'm ready to start building! ^.^

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linda LME

Ann said...

Thanks a million Dan - what a fab idea xxx

Dawn said...

What a fab idea Dan - thanks so much - your templates will get good use!!
Will add you to my blog if that's okay

Dawn

Unknown said...

Great template! Thanks.

kerry said...

Dan--how kind and clever. Look forward to using these xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love the template, thanks for being generous!! Are you keeping the templates that are taken off the site anywhere? I ask cos I hahve only just found this and would love the other templates that I have so far missed.

Thanks

Julia x

Chriss Rollins said...

thanx Dan for being so generous i will use with love and show on my blog leaving you a link... I have already have you in my faves.
chriss xxx

Dan said...

Julia - This is week 1, so you've missed nothing! :) Thanks for visiting!

stamp and scrape said...

Thanks Dan - I really loved this shape when I first saw it here on your blog.
Ros

Anne said...

brilliant template Thanks for sharing Dan

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great templates!

Carol Q said...

brilliant. i've been trying to hand draw one of these and I'm c**p at drawing so this is just what I needed. thanks Dan!

Char said...

Nice house template. Thank you for sharing. I used the printable tab.

AngelaC said...

Thanks so much Dan, I love them!

Minxy said...

Great idea, and very sweet of you to do it in all formats, Thanks, look forward to making a house or 3

Kathy said...

wow, thanks for this Dan

Much appreciated and very kind of you to share

Anonymous said...

Wow! thanks for the template. It is good to see that there are people in the world who can give without wanting anything in return.

Thank you very much. x


Traceyr :)

Unknown said...

I have used it :0) You can see how here:-

http://acraftingjourney.blogspot.com/2008/06/this-is-house-that-jack-built.html

Thank you again - it was fabulous to work with!!!

WendyB said...

This gave me just the inspiration I needed for a planned project, have just finished the first here: http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=166513&ppuser=12213

Thanks again.

Wendy

Related Posts with Thumbnails