The theme this week was "slide mounts", and, sure enough, I've included one as part of this tag. I've gotten out of the habit recently of including detailed steps explaining exactly how my projects were made. Following a few requests, I'll try and be better about doing it in the future! With that in mind...
Steps to make this tag were:
- Fired Brick and Brushed Corduroy distress inks blended across a 6x3 tag, using cut'n'dry foam.
- Water flicked onto tag and allowed to dry.
- Stamped distressed squares (Green Pepper Press), zipper and barbed wire (Just for Fun), Not all who wander... and globe (Stampers Anonymous) and ribbon (clear stamp, I forget who made it!).
- Zipper and Not all who wander... were highlighted with a Signo white pen.
- Stamped a slide mount with buttons (Elements) and coloured image with Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed distress inks.
- Coloured a square of card with Fired Brick distress ink and stamped the face onto it with Walnut Stain distress ink.
- Mounted face in slide mount and fixed it to the tag.