Friday 6 June 2008

"Numbers" 4x4 Challenge

Ok, ok!!! Yes, yes, I know it was a bit obvious to use this Tim Holtz numbers stamp for this challenge, but stop going on about it! :o) Seriously though, it's a perennial favourite of mine, so I make no apologies for returning to it again.

This was made for the 4x4 Friday challenge, the theme this week being "numbers". The other image I used was from Paper Bag Studios, and is another image I find myself never tiring of.

I hope you like it, click on the image to enlarge it! :o)

19 comments :

Andrea said...

you have made a fat page!!!!!!!! shock horror LOL a stunning 4 x 4 it is to, love the feet stamp xx

voodoo vixen said...

Oooh, I like the feet, is that part of a stamp or a complete one? Lovely work as usual Dan :)

Dreamer said...

Nice work

Sandy said...

Wow this is unbelievable.
Great 4 x 4.

AngelaC said...

Thank goodness you are back online Dan - I was getting withdrawal symptoms!!! Fab 4 x 4 - I have some stamps which are perennial favourites of mine too - including the feet by Paperbag Studios.

Faye said...

Lovely work, Dan. faye

Hels Sheridan said...

brilliant work...love your style hun x

Jay said...

Lovely 4 x 4. It's a difficult size to work with, you've done a great job.

Anonymous said...

really wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Its fantastic!! :)

Vanessa.

Unknown said...

Fabulous work Dan XXX

Lisa said...

great looking card

Barbara Hagerty said...

LOVE those feet!! Your 4X4 is very wonderful!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is a beautiful card!!

stamp and scrape said...

Love the warm colours you chose, and the overstamping. I've really enjoyed looking through your blog, some stunning pieces!
Ros

Karen Owen said...

Dan, I absolutely LOVE this! I can't tell you exactly why, but it's just darn good.

Char said...

Very nice colors used. Feet are always great.

~*~Patty S said...

It looks great, Love those feet and your color selection

For the life of me said...

fab 4 x 4 xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails