Wednesday 18 June 2008

Dans ma maison, il y a du soleil

I'm a bit late entering this weeks Dans ma maison challenge, but they do say better late than never. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :o)

The house was cut on the Cricut using a template I created a while back. Stamps were applied using black versafine ink, and the house was then coloured using inks and a paintbrush.

And that's all there is to be said! Fairly straightforward, just like yours truly! I hope you like it, click on the image for a larger (if slightly blurry) view. :o)

16 comments :

Unknown said...

Lovely Dan - you never can have too much sunshine :0) XXX

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

stunning !

voodoo vixen said...

I do love your wee hooses Dan, this is beautiful, love the sun stamps!!

Andrea said...

a beautiful sunshine filled home, just what I would like xx

Karen Owen said...

I love it! The funky shape, all the suns, colors, everything. I always enjoy coming to your blog.

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely house Dan :O))

Anonymous said...

trop drôle, sorite d'un dessin animé.. bravo

Tova said...

beautiful, I love all these suns !

SUE said...

really cool - love the shape of the house ...

Carol Q said...

love these houses. so quirky. great stamps too.

elliemook said...

Another fab little house x

Anonymous said...

I love all the suns you've used in this piece - lovely work.

Unknown said...

Très jolie maison, j'aime beaucoup la colorisation des empreintes.

Linda said...

OOOoooooooohhh another lovely house Dan :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous little house. Love the funky window shape :)

Ed said...

Love the house template Dan, and the stamps you used suit and the colours. love it all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails