This is my attempt at this weeks Gothic Arch Challenge. The theme is "flourishes", and I think there are enough of those on here to qualify! :o)
I started out by using cut'n'dry foam to ink the white arch with spiced marmalade and fired brick distress ink pads. I then spritzed with a little water to make drop marks on it. Using black Versafine I did all the stamping, and then went mad with my white pen! :o) Finally a little walnut stain distress pad around the edges to age it a little.
This piece is roughly A6 size, using a template from the challenge site. I really enjoyed this, I hope to try more of the gothic arch challenges in future. Click on the image to see it larger. I hope you like it! :o)