Sunday 25 May 2008

So Salsa Turquoise Tag

4 blog posts in one day? It's practically unheard of! What can I tell you, I must be in a "crafty" mood today!

The So Salsa tag challenge today was to use the colour turquoise. I decided that I didn't really have any turquoise ink, so was going to try to complete the challenge using a mix of broken china and shabby shutters distress inks. Then I remembered that I had an Ancient Page ink pad in a turquoise colour, so problem solved! Or at least it would have been.... when I sat down to make the tag, I forgot all about the Ancient Page pad, and used the distress inks instead. Ah well, we all make mistakes, me more than many! :oD

Click on the image to enlarge it, I hope you like it!

Edit:
To answer your question Christa...
Boy and girl stamp - Paper Bag Studios
Ribbon stamp - Perfectly Clear Stamps - Ribbon border
Jumbled letters and binding strip - Just for Fun stamps (I think)

15 comments :

Dawn said...

This is a great tag - that stamp is great, love the background too.

Unknown said...

Love it X Well I would - it matches my tights :0)

Christa said...

WOW Dan, beautiful piece and it looks pretty much turquoise to me LOL. Can you mention the brands of your stamps, just love them! Thanks for playing again!

Tink said...

Love your tag. Seems pretty turquoise to me.

Cass said...

Gorgeous tags. Love the little houses too.

Cass xx

Andrea said...

another great Tag Dan, you are certainly exceeding today and thats just great for us, as more of your talented master pieces to admire xx

Sharon said...

Well, Dan ... you've done it again!

Super work! Bravo! :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab tag Dan.....and it is so lovely to see that you have had a stamp made from your family photo of you and your poor troubled challenged sister Andrea LOL xx

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Whow...this is really a vey great Tag.

GlitteryKatie said...

Inky lovliness

stampingmarianne said...

Wow, i am so impressed on your tag!
Great beautifull amazing good work!
I have lots to learn!
Marianne

Anne said...

Gorgeous!! One of my most favourite stamps! I love this loads! :o)

Ann said...

Gorgeous Dan your colours are always so vibrant & sharp!! xx

Renske Creatief said...

loveley label!
regards renske
http://renskecreatief.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

Fab tag Dan I love that image xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails