Saturday 17 January 2009

Saturday Freebie #31!

Coin Envelope and No glue Circle Flap Envelope

Following on from last week's freebies, I'm still in an envelope mood, so here are 2 more cute envelope designs for you to download!

You don't need me to tell you how useful these are, so I won't bother! I will remind you that they can be resized or stretched to cut any size you wish!

Again, these templates will be "live" for 1 week. Next Saturday, they will be taken down, and new ones will replace them. Don't forget, if you have any requests, pass them on! I can't promise, but I will take suggestions into account when planning future templates.

These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.

There are 2 files and I have put them into a zip file to make downloading easier. After saving it, open in the usual way, and drag the templates out onto your desktop or wherever you wish to save them.

There are 3 versions of each template:
  • A printable version (PNG files) that you can import into a program like Word, then resize, print, cut out and use like any other paper template (these are NOT Word files, so don't use File/Open in Word! Use Insert/Picture to bring them into a Word document).
  • An SVG version which can be imported into the Sure Cuts a Lot program and then cut out on your Cricut.
  • A DXF version which is Craft Robo friendly, and ready to be imported into your Robomaster software (I'm not a Robo user, so if there are any problems with this, please let me know!)
Simply right click on the appropriate button below, and choose "save link..." or "save target..." and save your template!

Any feedback on the templates is more than welcome, and if you have any suggestions for possible future templates you'd like to see, please let me know! If you make anything using one of the templates, please post a link to it here so that others can be inspired by how you've used them!

I hope you like the templates - let me know how you get on! :)

Templates © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2008

21 comments :

Heather said...

Awesome!!!! Thanks Dan!!! You Rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dan the envelopes are great.

Jen said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

These are perfect. Thanks so much.

Sandi said...

Dan

I just love how nice these are. Thanks for doing such a great job.

Bye the way someone over on 2peas loves your videos. They said you make SCAL so easy to use. I thought I would pass this sweet news on to you.

Happy Cutting
Sandi N.

Saskia said...

Thanks Dan!

Saskia
Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Merci pour ces enveloppes

craftaddict said...

Just found you thanks to a tip on Daily Scrapper's blog! Thanks for the file, I love SCAL and am always on the look out for files.
Will be checking back every week.
eileenpaul

Anonymous said...

Thanks dan! I've made the petal envelote myself but I am glad to have the coin one! thanks

mudmaven said...

thanks dan! these are just the ticket right now! ~chris

Allet said...

I love them both Dan, thanks a lot.

Traci said...

Thank you so much, Dan! You are very kind to share your talent with us.

nylene said...

Thank you! These are wonderful, as always. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome!! Thanks!!!!

911barb said...

Thanks dan I am snowbirding in Myrtle beach and on no mail. just remembered how to get to your blog- so i missed a couple weeks
barb911 s/e mi

Marjorie said...

Dan, thanks for the .svg files for the envelopes. I really do like them.

Renata Pacheco said...

Hi, Dan. I've just discovered your blog today and I love it!!! I have a Cricut but I don't know how to use Inkscape or Illustrator. So, I'm watching all of your videos. Thanks a lot!

elliemook said...

These are fab, thanks. I love the stripe paper too x

Vicki said...

Thanks Dan :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Dan! These videos make everything so easy! I appreciate that you took time to create these for all of us! I agree with Heather! You rock! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are terrific. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails