Friday 26 October 2007

The Palest Ink

This Bind-it-all project was inspired by Chinese proverbs. I used alcohol inks on a few pages as there is apparently a threat of them no longer being sold in Europe (I hope that's not true!)

Click on the still image below to see the flipbook version. For those of you that liked the white arrows I put on the last flipbook I made, I apologise. Due to a technical hitch I was unable to add them to this book!

Click on the picture below to open it, then use your mouse to turn the pages by clicking and dragging!




P.S. If it doesn't work for you, your browser may not have the latest version of the bit it needs to see the book. You can get it by following this link:

Click here to update your Flash player

Click on the slide show images below to see a gallery of the pages in this project!

9 comments :

CraftyC said...

What a Fab little Book Dan! Well done....
Clairexx

Lesley said...

Yet another fab book Dan xxx

shaz earl said...

great book Dan as usual xx

Anonymous said...

fantastic book Dan and the boots look great, your talents never ending x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Brilliant Dan...as ever!
Thanks for the slide show :o)

Anonymous said...

great book Dan
x

Linda said...

Excellent little book Dan..........and I could play flipping the pages for hours :)

Hels Sheridan said...

BRILLIANT>>>>>UNIQUE>>>>> INDIVIDUAL>>>WONDERFUL

Yes!! I was shouting!! It is marvelous Dan...well done and thank you for all your inspirations Hugs x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Another inspiring little book Dan - I really, really love the last page and proverb - wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails