Wednesday 4 June 2014

Battling the Rising Tide


More fun with digital crafting today, another 12x12 page.  The policeman is a stack of objects, the green is a digital punch I made and the black is a digistamp.  The yellow and white are shapes behind the black layer.  Most of the background comes from the Urban Grunge digikit from Digital Scrapbooking Place (which sadly closed down the day after I bought the kit), though I've altered several of them extensively.

Every day I learn a little more, I'm really loving it!

4 comments :

May said...

this is completely awesome! I wondered how you did it, then read it was digital. WOW! Really such a unique piece - I'm glad you shared!

May

misteejay said...

I love what you have created Dan. I think digi is so clever.

Toni xx

Artyjen said...

Doing digi can be so much fun....great range of layers on yours Dan ;)
xoxo Sioux

susibee said...

I'm in awe, digi goes right over my head but I love what you've done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails