Wednesday 24 March 2010

Work in Progress

Another Ikea frame covered using the template I gave away here a few days ago. I do plan on putting something in the frame eventually, but for now it's empty.

I dabbed Bundled Sage and Stormy Sky inkpads onto a nonstick craft mat and spritzed with lots of water, then dabbed each card piece into the inky watery mess! The result looks quite bold and dramatic in this scan, but in real life it's quite blurry and dreamy and the join lines between the sections aren't nearly so obvious! :)

11 comments :

Unknown said...

Having seen it in real life Dan I remember that it's quite blurry and dreamy and the join lines between the sections aren't nearly so obvious and it is tres beautiful :0)

Hels Sheridan said...

Loving this...and having seen it in the real, it is stunning...looking forward to seeing something in it now :O))

Anonymous said...

Love the colors, I also love IKEA. I have tons of those frames. Now you gave me some inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

misteejay said...

Great colour combo and I love the effect that has been created - super piece.

Toni :o)

Mole said...

Love those colours, Dan.

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Nice colours on your frame! :)

Now, I would love to give it a try on a photo organizer like the one's you've made with help from a Craft TV weekly video. It seems like I can't find this video!.. There's no Craft TV Weekly no more, and I've been browsing the videos available on YouTube, but can't seem to find it!...

Could YOU help me?... You don't happen to have atutorial on this yourself?..

Thank you for sharing free templates ++ !

Best wishes, Hege :)

voodoo vixen said...

Oooh pretty frame Dan! You will have a wall of them soon!!

Anonymous said...

Great texture on the frame! Love your color combo!

Angela Mclean said...

Great frame!
Angela xxx.

Andrea said...

me to having seen it in the flesh think its a great colour and just so divine, Dan you have a lot of women having seen it in the flesh LOL x

TinaB said...

Love the colours in this Dan xx Looks even better in real life xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails