Saturday 6 March 2010

Freebie #47 - Tag, You're It!

[NOTE - I've started to make my files available from my blog again and am adding a new set each week. Check out the "Cutting Files" tab at the top of the page to see which ones are available for download.]

I had a lot of fun making these - and I think they look pretty stylish, if I say so myself! :)

Cut them twice, once normally for the top layer, then again in blackout mode to get the base tag shape. I cut mine at 6x3 inches, and the winter tag ripped a couple of times, it's pretty intricate. I changed to a newer, stickier mat and it cut perfectly first time, so keep that in mind when you're cutting!

Please remember
you are only allowed to download this file for your own use and may not distribute it to others in any form. I spend a great deal of time creating my designs, please respect the terms under which they are given.

Again, this template will be "live" for 1 week. Next week it will be taken down, and new ones will replace it. Don't forget, if you have any requests, pass them on! I can't promise, but I will take suggestions into account when planning future templates.

These files may not be uploaded to a group, forum or website for sale or redistribution, or shared among individuals. They are expressly for the personal use of each person that downloads them from this blog.

There are 4 files and I have put them into a zip file to make downloading easier. After saving it, open in the usual way, and drag the files out onto your desktop or wherever you wish to save them.

There are 2 versions of each template:
  • An SVG version which can be imported into the Sure Cuts a Lot or Make the Cut program and then cut out on your Cricut.
  • A DXF version which is Craft Robo friendly, and ready to be imported into your Robomaster software (I'm not a Robo user, so if there are any problems with this, please let me know!)
Simply click on the appropriate button below to download the file!

Any feedback on the templates is more than welcome, and if you have any suggestions for possible future templates you'd like to see, please let me know! If you make anything using one of the templates, please post a link to it here so that others can be inspired by how you've used them!

I hope you like the templates - let me know how you get on! :)

Templates © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2010

36 comments :

Deanna Mulder said...

Love the tags Dan. The winter one does look like it took you some time but it is beautiful. They are all fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us.

KimberlyO said...

Thanks Dan!! These are great!! :)

Jun Bug House said...

WOO WOO!!
Better than store bought!!!!
Thank you!
**U**
Nance

Crafty Sue said...

Dan, just when I thought I need to buy a cartridge with tags you come to the rescue. Thank you so much.

Beth Jacobs said...

Thanks Dan. I can't wait to make some of these tags!!!

kkrewtea said...

Wow Dan! You really out did yourself this time!!!

Lisa Avolio said...

Thanks for including the size and cutting recommendations. It will save me some time and paper, I'm sure, although I may decide to cut the winter one even bigger for a scrapbook page. It's my favorite.

Dorothy said...

Great tags Dan!!
Thank you!!

Marg said...

What great tags. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

I made a birdhouse with your templates and a rose ... Thank you so much for making these wonderful files!

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Thanks again for your generosity!! I seriously need to find the dimensions for the #8 manilla tags that Tim uses, and cut my own out of file folders!! I have to play with my 12 new distress ink colors you know. You rock Dan. Hisses, Rockin Robin C

Kathy Floen said...

Dan- I have been downloaded from you for a while and I have loved every download you have shared....I wish I could have gotten them all! :) You have a gift and are so awesome! :)

I also love your other projects that you do and just love being inspired. :) Thanks! :)

Dee in NC said...

Great tags - perfect for any occasion or project! Thanks for your generosity.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dan. Everytime I think "I need to make an SVG for......" there it is on your blog. Thank you so much for all the time you take for us. HeyJude!x

Nic said...

These are fab Dan. Thank you so much!

Lyn said...

Thanks, Dan, they are all great, but of course, the butterfly has to be my favourite :)

Saskia said...

These are beautiful, thanks again for sharing!

Angela Mclean said...

Thanks so much for these, Dan!
Hugs,
Angela xxx.

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab freebie Dan...love the butterfly one :O))

Lillabell said...

Love these tags Dan Thanks so much!

Debbie G said...

Thanks for the cute tags...

Debbie G said...

Thank you for such cute tags....

Angelnorth said...

Those look fab Dan, love the butterfly and flower ones especially.

Denise Costa said...

Wonderful!!!!!
Thank you soooo much Dan!!!!!

KathyB said...

Just passing by to tell you that you have a beautiful blog and you are appreciated. I give you a "beautiful blog award." You can stop by my blog to pick up the award graphic to post on your page. http://kathybslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
KathyB

Anonymous said...

I just happened to stumble upon Dan's site and was trying to download the SVG file. I keep getting an HTTP 403 Forbidden error from Google Docs everytime I try to download. Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening?

Jessie said...

Dan thank you so much for these beautiful files! I'm so glad you are so talented so that I don't have to be! LOL!

Carmen said...

Great tags, especially the winter scene! Must have taken hours to make!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,

Carmen

Dan said...

Anonymous - I was aware of the problem and have now fixed the links. Thanks for reporting it! :)

Donna Mckinley said...

Great tags Dan, thanks for sharing.

InABind said...

Very stylish indeed. Thanks for these gorgeous tags.

Lalia Harris said...

Fun tags! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Dan!! I haven't used SCAL yet but I know these will be the first things I try! I appreciate your generosity. You are one talented guy!! And I LOVE your creativity design. I hope you work in fabric too, because you would rock the house in that medium as well!
Thanks again!
Sue B

Scrappi said...

Thank you very much for sharing these nice tags!

Scrappi

Karen Lindsay said...

They are all so pretty! Thank you for sharing!

Karen

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Wow Dan, they are all so great I'm having a hard time deciding which is my favorite! Thanks for being so generous with your shared files.
Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails