Friday 20 February 2015

Freebie - Slide Mounts and File Tabs



Thanks go to Angela today for requesting this set of slide mounts and file tabs.  As ever, these are available in SVG and DXF formats, ready to cut with your digital cutting machines.

Please remember you are only allowed to download this file for your own use and can not share it or distribute it to others in any form.   If you know of others who might find the files useful, by all means send them here to get them themselves!  I spend a great deal of time creating my designs, please respect the terms under which they are shared. 

There are 2 versions of each template:






Files © dan99crafter@gmail.com 2015

9 comments :

Nadine Ballantyne said...

Love these! Thanks for sharing!!

Nancy said...

Thank you Dan for reactivating this download! It was one of the older files that I was wishing was still active. Thank you for sharing it!

Dorothy said...

Thank you Dan!!!

patti said...

Thank you Dan!!!

Rosie said...

Thanks so much!

SiskiyouSue said...

What fun! Thank you.

Jackie said...

Thank you for sharing these files. I had them but my computer crashed and I lost all my files (should have done back ups). Anyways, I'm happy to see these and I'm doing back ups now!

nanny31 said...

Merci pour ces gentils partages.

Halle said...

Thanks so much for the download! I just got a Silhouette Portrait and am still in the experimenting stage.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails