Monday 7 July 2008

20 & 21 Dan Street


... and that's the last of them! All houses now sent to the swap orgainiser, and receipt has been acknowledged (yay!). Now all I have to do is wait patiently for some of the wonderful creations I've seen in the swap gallery to start winging their way to me! Many thanks to Sarah (aka Flo) for organising this swap so well, the addition of a gallery and dedicated chat site really made the whole thing a pleasurable experience!!

What will I do now, with no new houses to build? I have several ideas bubbling on the stove, so watch this space! :)

10 comments :

deb musick said...

Dan, I happened on your blog by a reference in one of the cricut message boards. I have been reading t for an hour! It is so artistic and insightful. Your use of colors are great! You see,m to have such a knack for blending two colors and makig it just work! I am very impressed. Are you an art teacher? I noticed you mentioned "returning to the univerisity" I have bookmarked you and will check in every day to see what yu have created, Do you live alone with a huge craft room and all the time in the world to create. You seem to put out such wonderful art--I am envious! Thank you for sharing!

Dawny P said...

Love these houses Dan - just fabtastic!! And thanks for the tag downlaod - verrrry useful. I'm sure you will see them appearing on the old blog very soon x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the last two tags- very very inspring
Thank you for sharing
x

AngelaC said...

Fab houses Dan - you have provided me with such wonderful inspiration that I would like to give you the Arte y pico award! See my blog for details.

Andrea said...

Dan the last 2 houses in your street are just brilliant x

voodoo vixen said...

Love your last two houses Dan, hope you show us the street you end up with at the end of the swap!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous work Dan - I am a bit worried about what I will do now there are no more houses to admire :0( Please take the thing that is bubbling on the stove off the stove .... very soon XXX

Shazza said...

fantastic work Dan
Shazza
x

Ann said...

Wow - fabulous houses Dan & sadly the last in your development...Look forward to seeing your new projects xx

Anonymous said...

love those houses.kjjc

Related Posts with Thumbnails