Monday 2 April 2012

Facing up to Studio 490!

This weeks theme on the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge is "Inspiration Studio 490".  Wendy Vecchi releases some fantastic stamps under her Studio 490 label, and I particularly love these faces and the distressed lines background that I used.  The background was coloured with Old Paper distress stain, and everything else was coloured with Promarkers.  As ever with Promarkers, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, to avoid the stamped image bleeding when it was coloured.

Our ever-generous sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering a $50 gift voucher as the prize again this week, just make something for the challenge and you could the winner! The winner will be chosen at random from those who enter the challenge, so why not give it a try? At the very least why not head over to the Challenge Blog to see how the other members of the design team have interpreted this weeks theme! :)

12 comments :

Sid said...

Nice card Dan !!

Laura said...

Loving this Dan!

Sue Jones said...

gorgeous card - love the splash of red :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Love this piece Dan!

Alix said...

loving the faces...and especially the red crown!

Candy C said...

Dan, your card is wonderful! I love Wendy's stamps that you've used on this and how you colorized them with the Promarkers. Great design! <3 Candy

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Very striking Dan, the striped background works particularly well with the faces. Put together fabulously in Dan's fabulous style. Tracy x

Ali said...

I love how you did the background and the stamps are lovely.

Emilie said...

Oh wow! I loooove this! So gorgeous!!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cool card, Dan!! I love the texture you added and the coloring is beautiful!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Sarah said...

So beautiful Dan - perfect colouring that really brings them to life... I just bought the David set... now I need these. You are bankrupting me.

fatmonica said...

I love it-these face stamps are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails