I've recently taken part in a card swap for which I had to make 8 cards, and here is the first of them. I recently bought a pack of 5 rolls of number themed adhesive paper tape and used a strip of one of them on this card. As for the main panel, I wanted the background to look quite "painterly", so after stamping the main figure I used a small artists paintbrush to paint a mixture of Wild Honey distress ink and water as the background. The small brush left lots of brush stroke patterns behind, which was just what I was hoping for. Once it was dry, I used an ink blending too with Barn Door distress ink around the edges of the panel. The figure was stamped with Versafine ink and painted with distress inks and water.