Here are some more of the stamped index cards I've been making, taking the chance to get used to the new(ish) Tim Holtz stamps I got.
The second one, with the bird, I stamped the bird first in black or dark brown (I forget now), and then painted the stamp with red acrylic paint and stamped on top of the first image, knowing that it wouldn't line up perfectly, but wanting that effect anyway. As it turned out, I didn't like the result, so I took a moist baby wipe and spread the red paint around the card, giving the effect in the bottom half of it. Remember, there is no such thing as a mistake, just a happy accident! LOL
Not much else to say about them apart from that! :)