Thanks to Mezza, I now have to tag 5 other people, and list 7 things you may not know about me. Poor you! LOL
1. I am very left-handed, to the extent that I avoid writing wherever possible, unless it's with a keyboard.
2. Any words you see on my work that I have stamped myself, letter-by-letter, have all been written either backwards or upside-down.
3. My great or great-great aunt (not sure how many greats there should be!) was Fay Wray, the woman screaming in King Kong's hand in the original movie.
4. I used to be a sign language interpreter.
5. I hate strawberry flavoured things.
6. I would win the pepsi taste test hands down every time. I looooooooooove pepsi max, not keen on coke, and only drink it if that's all there is.
7. I have never tried scrapbooking, and probably never will (I'm from a family that just never took many photos, and I'm the same!).
There ya go, and now I have to tag 5 people myself. They are
Phew, glad that's out of the way! :o)