The stamp is one of Wendy Vecchi's from her set "Residential Art". I cut out 6 of the 2"x2" squares from the Retro Grunge pad and then stamped the house and text onto each one. I then stamped them again onto white cardstock and set about altering each house and then cutting out just the house part and sticking it onto the stamped image on the patterned squares.
Going from left to right, this is what I did:
- House 1 is red and yellow Claudine Hellmuth paint applied with my finger.
- House 2 was left white.
- House 3 was coloured with green Claudine Hellmuth paint and then parts of the house were coloured with a white paint pen.
- House 4 doesn't show too well in the photo, but it's very pale blue, with a slightly darker blue flourish stamped onto it.
- House 5 is coloured with Fired Brick distress stain.
- House 6 was coloured with Promarkers. I knew they would blur the Archival ink I had stamped the image with, but I hoped it would make it look like it might have been on fire. The "for rent" is a clear stamp from a set by 7 gypsies.
Our ever-generous sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering a $50 gift voucher as the prize again this week! The winner will be chosen at random from those who enter the challenge, so why not give it a try? At the very least why not head over to the Challenge Blog to see how the other members of the design team have interpreted this weeks theme! :)