A simple looking card this one, but oddly enough, a lot going on technique-wise! :)
I started out by stamping the distressed lines with Versamark ink and embossing them with clear powder, to act as a resist. Then I applied distress inks (punctured tyre, shattered teapot and sprinkled corsage I think), and stamped the flowers in black. I then placed some kraft paper over the whole thing and ironed it to melt the embossing powder again, which soaked up into the paper. I then applied stripes of various promarkers over the top, to colour the white lined areas (mouldy peas, awkward silence, scraped knee and disappointed parent, if I remember rightly). Finally I overstamped the flowers with versamark and embossed with clear powder for a bit of shine. Oh, and I cut a white mat for it, colouring the edges with two overlapping shades of promarker (witchety grub and I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter).
As ever, click the pic for a larger view :)