Win a tag! (NOW CLOSED)
During the tutorial, I create the tag on the right (actually, I made 5, what with fluffing my lines and having to start over again, LOL). If you leave a comment on this post, 5 names will be picked at random and a tag will be sent to each of those people! Click the tag for a larger view.
To attempt this tutorial, you will need:
- Rubber stamps
- Acrylic block (if necessary)
- A black water-resistant ink pad, such as Versafine or Staz-on
- Distress ink pads in 4 or so colours
- A Ranger alcohol ink applicator or ink blending tool (they're the same thing!) - If you don't have one, you can apply the ink without it, but you may not get such a graduated result
- Squares of cut'n'dry foam, with adhesive velcro on the grey side, or squares of ink blending foam, which already have velcro on the back when you buy them
- A non-stick craft mat
- A water brush or an artist's paintbrush and a pot of water
- Some post-it notes
- Scissors or a craft knife
Good luck, and let me know how you get on!